Thursday, September 16, 2010

Does lack of ejaculation lead to prostate cancer or any other ailments

Does lack of ejaculation lead to prostate cancer or any other ailments?
I am 60. Recently a practitioner told me that the prostate is a sex organ. Another said, if not evacuated regularly, it can lead to health problems.
Men's Health - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have The Same Problem but Im 14..i just cant seem to ejaculate
2 :
I have read that it can have an effect on several health issues. So to relieve the problem since I am single again I just relieve myself. Not only this may help prevent health problems, it is also pleasurable. Try this aproach, it can't hurt.
3 :
The prostrate is a sex organ. It's the male G spot. What researcher's have found is that males that masturbated frequently up to about age 30 have less prostrate cancer later in life. So, if you are not having prostrate problems now, I'd say get to work to try to stay health. A very high percentage of males have prostrate cancer when they are older. The good part of it is that it's slow progressing, and there is even talk of not treating after you are 70. It seems the treatment is worse than just living with it since it's relatively pain free normally. You just can't pee




 Read more discussions :