Friday, December 28, 2012

Can a pelvic ultrasound detect prostate cancer

can a pelvic ultrasound detect prostate cancer?
I was wondering if a normal pelvic ultrasound detects prostate cancer. My prostate was checked in an ultrasound about a month ago and it was normal. I'm wondering because I've had a lot of prostate problems and I'm only in my 20's. I knew a guy who was only 28 that had prostate cancer.
Other - Health - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
get it checked the old fashion way
2 :
sure can
3 :
I AM SORRY THAT YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS. YES, PELVIC ULTRASOUNDS CAN DETECT PROSTRATE CANCER HOWEVER THE BEST TEST FOR PROSTRATE CANCER IS A PSA TEST. NO, I NEVER HAD ONE (LADIES DONT HAVE THIS) BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT THIS TEST IS BETTER AT DETECTING PROSTRATE CANCER THEN OTHERS. PLEASE FEEL BETTER SOON AND PLEASE, DONT WORRY, OK? YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT. GOD BLESS




 Read more discussions :