Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Did any other men or women grow beards for prostate cancer awareness month

Did any other men or women grow beards for prostate cancer awareness month?
Are you keeping it?
Gender Studies - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't get why beards are legal. I mean they cover your face and you can basically change your appearance just by shaving it off. So you could rob a store shave and all of the sudden you don't look like the suspect.
2 :
I've had facial hair for about 10 years...pretty much after my term of service with the ARNG ended. With my job, I cannot have a full beard though. I'm not sure I would want one either.
3 :
I am crying with laughter at Fiona's answer. :'D To answer the question: Nah I don't grow any. I can't. I wouldn't want to anyway. I'm a girl.
4 :
@ fiona Well if that's the case , we should make make-up illegal too don't you think? You basically are just changing your face right?
5 :
Never heard of prostate awareness month.
6 :
No




Read more discussions :