Friday, May 20, 2011

My dog has prostate cancer & needs neutering, but I can't afford it. Is there any type of org. that can help

My dog has prostate cancer & needs neutering, but I can't afford it. Is there any type of org. that can help?
I live in Montgomery County MD, and have found sites that list vets that offer discounts, but since my dog already has cancer I dont think we can qualify. Is this true?
Dogs - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to an animal proctective league or try and take donations someone will have pity for the dog
2 :
there is the PDSA but thats in England there might be simular type places near where you live. Hope your dog gets better
3 :
If you can't afford the neutering, you won't be able to afford the drugs or the chemo that he may need. Perhaps you should think about giving your dog up to a shelter, where they would provide him with the care he needs and can afford to do that.




  Read more discussions :