Friday, October 1, 2010

My father is 54 year ago he discovered that he has prostate cancer but 4months ago the cancer has been spread

My father is 54 year ago he discovered that he has prostate cancer but 4months ago the cancer has been spread?
The cancer has been spread and now hes treatment are Zoladex for prostate cancer and Zometa for bone cancer.Now he'shaving urine with blood.what this means and can he be cured or what is happening with him..thank u
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I know of people who have gotten help from using the health supplement "Himalayan goji Juice".Our family has many good stories about this product.You can go to "Goji health stories.com and read for yourself what people have to say about this amazing product.I already looked and there are stories about prostrate cancer.I sincerely hope your Dad gets well and my prayers are going out to you.
2 :
tell him to buy monavie its a drink that helped my pastor get rid of his prostate cancer.and he needs to eat alot of pizza and drink ensure that will help.
3 :
There is a cure for all cancers but it takes big changes to the way you live so that's why it's not that easy. Go to my website and have a read. The e-book that I'm selling has all the answers to your Dad's problem. He's only young, buy him a present, it could save his life. Read what my wife did.
4 :
I'm sorry but there is no cure for Prostate cancer after it spreads. The hormones will slow the growth but normally stop helping after 1 or 2 years. After that it's a matter of time depending on where the cancer went. Normally it goes to the bones and lower back. I have inoperable cancer and I take the hormone injections. He needs a bone density test and a PSA every 3 to 6 months. Good luck to you.




 Read more discussions :