Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How many women are going to participate in the walk to cure prostate cancer

How many women are going to participate in the walk to cure prostate cancer?

Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Many women can participate in any walks, including walk for prostate cancer. The walk is a sports event, so, no reason women cannot participate. I believe the organizer will also display information on prostate cancer. Its good to understand more about the disease. Enjoy yourself... :-)
2 :
When and where is it? I will try and participate but I'm still very weak from finishing my 14 weeks of chemo from my breast cancer...
3 :
None will refuse.All will participate. All will participate for this noble cause. You just organise one walk and see the result your self. You will be pleasantly surprised.




  Read more discussions :