Monday, June 28, 2010

My father in-law has prostate cancer, I want to write a letter to the embassy asking for a visa to come to USA

My father in-law has prostate cancer, I want to write a letter to the embassy asking for a visa to come to USA?
Since last year my father in-law has prostate cancer, he needs a second opinion. I want to write a letter to the embassy asking for a visa to come to the U.S.A for a second opinion. Can you help me to write this letter????Or any sample letters that you can help me to find it Thanks a lot!! Regards, Orlene
Embassies & Consulates - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A second opinion about what? If he has cancer he should start getting treated for it.
2 :
No. Wherever you are there is more than one doctor. Stay where you are.
3 :
To The State Department: My father has a form of cancer that is highly treatable, prostate cancer. However, as a citizen of <some awful place>, he is unable to receive the appropriate care and treatment for this potentially life threatening condition. I am asking you to grant <this man> a temporary visa to enter the United States of America to receive cancer treatment possibly including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation treatments. I believe that his condition poses a great threat to his well being and could ultimately cause death. Thank you for your consideration, Orlene
4 :
You will have to provide an estimate of the cost of treatment by a US hospital ... evidence that you can pay this amount ..and a report from the home hospital noting his need to get advanced treatment
5 :
Try wish123 excellent resource. I post a question on the website wish123 for my health problems and received an excellent answer from a doctor.
6 :
A letter is easy to write. Can you show proof that you have enough financial resources (ITR, bank statements) to shoulder any or all treatment that may be done for your father in the US? Have you shown the medical records of your father to any US doctor. Has this doctor signified (in writing to show consul) that he/she can do something that could not be done in your father's country? Does your father have any means of financial support for this trip. Cancer is a dreadful disease. I am sorry for your father. I hope they can help him out soon.




 Read more discussuions :