Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is it normal for prostate cancer patients to frequently urinate

Is it normal for prostate cancer patients to frequently urinate?
Since the result of my biopsy and treatment, I have been going to the bathroom frequently. I was prescribed a pill called 'harlan' which has moderated the frequency but it is still painful and more frequent than I want. Can anyone help?. I don't want to keep calling my doctor with what may appear to be minor issues.
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes. My husband had prostate surg. ten years ago and he has to go to the bathroom all the time. When he goes anywhere he has to stop at places. Cold weather even makes it worse. He went and had a test as to why this was going on and they couldn't find any thing . You just have to learn to live with it and manage your life around it.





 Read more discussions :