Saturday, September 12, 2009

I've had to go pee about 3 times in the last 2 hours, do I have prostate cancer

I've had to go pee about 3 times in the last 2 hours, do I have prostate cancer?
I don't think I ever go pee that much, but today so far I've had to go pee a lot. Should I get a prostate exam?? I've only been going pee a lot today. If I do have prostate cancer and my symptoms are starting today, do you think it's already spread to other parts of my body?? I'm only 22 years old.
Men's Health - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you may just have a bladder infection instead so why worry over something before you get it checked out.it may be that your prostate is enlarged some and it very simple too control.
2 :
I reckon you should research it first. But if it's only today its happened it could just be one of those days. Don't worry too much. But if it happens again tommorow just ring your doctor and ask for some advice.
3 :
The Likelihood of developing prostate Cancer in The Last Couple of Day's is Pretty Unlikely,The Likelihood of A Irritated urinary tract From The Beginning of An infection O Some kind is The likely Culprit,Do you Have unprotected Sex? With ANY One? Chlamydia,Gonorrhea,Syphilis,Etc, can Be Something to consider, What Have you been Drinking today,THAT could affect your Urinary tract,Soda pop,Beer,Acidic Juices,Etc.
4 :
No Jason. Calm down buddy. Peeing too much could be from several things. It's just one day! I seriously doubt you have prostate cancer. Do you drink Coffee? It's a diuretic you know. Give it a few days. If it gets worse see a Urologist that is their specialty. Not a GP. Good luck!
5 :
No, highly doubt it's prostrate cancer. probably just a UTI.
6 :
NO.



 Read more discussions :