Friday, September 4, 2009

I have recently started smoking and am wondering about prostate cancer

I have recently started smoking and am wondering about prostate cancer.?
Okay well first off I am 15 years old and have recently started smoking regular marlboros. I have been having to urinate more frequently throughout the night especially and I am wondering what the chances are that I may have prostate cancer. I know it is early especially for my age and the recentness of the smoking... And the age... Just wanted to get this off my chest.
Ps I know it's a bad habbit but I don't want any answers saying "you should stop" I know of the risks.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Relax.. if everyone who smoked weed got prostate cancer, half the country would have it. I have never head of a major link between the two, and furthurmore prostate cancer at your age is unheard of. Infact its basically unhead of under 40.
2 :
Look here for information may be useful to you http://www.baidu21cn.info




Read more discussions :