Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dodd has prostate cancer that's not very far along. What do you think of this bad news

Dodd has prostate cancer that's not very far along. What do you think of this bad news?
He'll have surgery soon.
Politics - 11 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :


1 :
I hope he recovers with a minimum of pain and discomfort.
2 :
Well, I don't think a whole lot of Mr. Dodd. Seems like he has some explaining to do in regards to his mortgage and all. But, at least they caught the prostate cancer early and that type has a very good survival rate.
3 :
Well, of course when anyone has cancer it is bad. But i'm curious as to why he isn't the poster child for Obamacare?
4 :
I wish him the best and hope his surgery is successful. When it comes to another human's life, I could not care less about their political affiliation.
5 :
I think it is horrible when anyone gets any type of cancer.
6 :
Whether he was a Republican or a Democrat, no one should wish suffering or death on anyone. I hope he overcomes his illness and returns to good health.
7 :
Don't care. Dodd is a generational Washington D.C. a-hole.
8 :
Prostate cancer, detected early, is one of the easiest kinds of cancer to cure. Found late, it can be deadly. Give him 3-4 months, and it'll be like he never even had it. Personally, I simply cannot stand him ,bit I wish him a speedy and uneventful recovery recovery.
9 :
Well if socialized health care was already here, he would be considered a dead man, much too old to spend that kind of money on but we would council him and give him pain killers.
10 :
If he had Obama care he would be waiting for months to see the Doctor and we would not know yet that he has a problem..then more months for surgery...And thankfully he will be around for his trial for Bribe accepting from Countrywide
11 :
I would not wish cancer on my worst enemy - I lost my step dad to cancer last year. The world is poorer without him in it. As for Dodd, if he supports the health care bill, he should have to give up FEHBP (Federal Employee Health Benefits Program) and join all of the rest of us in Obamacare. I mean it. The American people should DEMAND it. Not one federal employee, including BO himself, should be exempt from what they force us into - not one exception!!




Read more discussions :