Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are my testosterone levels normal? Do high testosterone levels cause hair loss and prostate cancer

Are my testosterone levels normal? Do high testosterone levels cause hair loss and prostate cancer?
I am a 16 year old asian american; I shave everyday because my facial hair grows considerably noticable everyday; i have more hair on my arms and legs than almost every asian in my school; plus my acne isn't pleasant either; do i have too much DHT? will this cause baldness? prostate cancer? what can i do to prevent prostate cancer? i don't really care about the baldness part once cancer is an issue; what can i do to lower my DHT; if i have too much
Other - Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Consult with a urologist.



 Read more discussions :