Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In oral sex, is prostate cancer with seed implants dangerous

In oral sex, is prostate cancer with seed implants dangerous?
My mate is 64 and has had the seed implants for over 10 years. When we have oral sex, we want to know if his semen is dangerous to my health? The cancer semen or the seed implants. Thank you
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why not ask your doctor. I would believe him/her over us Yahoos.
2 :
Cancer semen is the second leading cause of death to uneducated women over the age of 50.
3 :
No, the seeds are now inactive (no radiation left in them) and if he has survived 10 years and his PSA is less than 0.05 or "undetectable", he is considered "cured".
4 :
No.. and I hope my wife is like you 35 years.
5 :
I am 62 and had seed implants 15 months ago. The implants lose half their radiation every 60 days. Within 2 or 3 years the seeds give off virtually no radiation. In addition there is even less leakage into his semen. My wife and I do have oral sex with no health issues that we can see. I think there is nothing to worry about. He no longer has cancer. There is no cancer in his semen. Is he still checking his PSA?




 Read more discussions :