Thursday, December 8, 2011

What can one do to lessen the chances of getting prostate cancer

What can one do to lessen the chances of getting prostate cancer?

Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't smoke. Experience
2 :
Masturbation... don't believe me...look it up!!!
3 :
No one knows how to prevent prostate cancer, but early detection is a key. all men should have a prostate cancer screening.
4 :
Snack on pumpkin seeds. And take a Saw palmetto nutraceutical I have a link to, that protects the prostate and keeps swelling away. Drop me line at celenaper@yahoo.com and I can get you the link to getting it real cheap. I helped my father- in-law big time. He was getting up 4-5 times a night to urinate because of his swelling prostate. Not anymore!




 Read more discussions :