Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Is it likely I have prostate cancer

Is it likely I have prostate cancer?
Over the past few weeks I have been urinating a lot, but it only seems like I urinate a lot when I worry about it. The past few days I have been going almost every hour. I do not have burning when I am urinating, and I don't have any other symptoms of prostate cancer or even an infection.
Could it be anxiety causing this or do I have prostate cancer?? If I have prostate cancer does it spread fast?? I am only 20 years old.
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
just get a check, it will help you stop worrying. If you don't like it manually get a blood test.
2 :
You may have a kidney infection-Im not a dr, but it seems your too young to have prostate cancer. Make an appt at your dr andIm sure he can get to the bottom of this quickly and ease your mind!
3 :
You should just ask your doctor to check your urine, they can test it and see. It might just be a urinary tract infection. I had one through my treatment and there wasn't any burning, I really had no idea I had one
4 :
Whenever you experience a change in your body cancer should never be the first thing that comes to mind, especially when you’re young. Men with prostate cancer do not have to think about urinary frequency as it usually happens at night and wakes them up. It is very rare to occur in men under 45 and unheard of at your age.




Read more discussions :