Thursday, November 12, 2009

I found out i have a nodule on my prostate could it be cancer

I found out i have a nodule on my prostate could it be cancer?
hi i got a physical at my doctors he said i have a nodule on my prostate, i got a bunch of tests i gotta do now, im 27 in decent health, I checked all the signs of prostate cancer, no burning, no blood in urine, i guess im just trying to find another option.. anyone have any other ideas it could be?
Men's Health - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That's a question for your doctor buddy!
2 :
That's something only a doctor should recommend.
3 :
The odds that you have prostate cancer at your age is very remote, but in medicine, anything is possible. After the testing is complete, he'll probably refer you to a urologist for a second opinion. If he doesn't, ask him to.
4 :
There are all sorts of things that it could be, some not serious, some serious. It would be unusual, but not impossible, to have prostatic cancer at your age. It could be a cyst or something else, but it's imperative that you get the appropriate testing and diagnosis.



 Read more discussions :