Friday, August 1, 2008

Is prostate massage the best way to prevent prostate cancer

is prostate massage the best way to prevent prostate cancer ?
My father died of complications in his prostate. Currently I am experiencing some difficulty in urinating, no pain but I have to sometimes force the urine out. I am also experinecing waking up at night at an average of 2 to 3 times to urinate. What are ways to alleviate my problem and prevent development into prostate cancer or similar ailment ?
Men's Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Please, go see a doctor. This is the only solution. It may save your life. There is nothing to be ashamed or worried about. Just go.
2 :
SEE A DOCTOR! This is not a normal condition, and with the history in your family, you should get it checked out.




 Read more discussion :