Sunday, June 1, 2008

Can you get prostate cancer from masturbation

Can you get prostate cancer from masturbation?
Im doing a report on prostate cancer for my college professor and I want my paper to include odd but correct information.
Men's Health - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No. Absolutely not. Cancer comes from mutated cells. Masturbating does NOT mutate cells. Masturbating is HARMLESS.
2 :
Nope, just hairy palms. I'm sure the books you are using for this "paper" would be able to tell you better than a bunch of people on here.
3 :
no cause then like ever guy alive would have prostate cancer...
4 :
No, you'll just go blind.
5 :
No. In fact it actually helps prevent prostrate cancer.
6 :
If that were true, every man in the world would have prostate cancer !!
7 :
Hope Not
8 :
No, on the contrary. Masterbation in some circumstances can prevent prostate cancer
9 :
No you can.
10 :
I hope not...



 Read more discussion :