Thursday, May 8, 2008

where can I buy authentic prostate cancer awareness bracelets

where can I buy authentic prostate cancer awareness bracelets?
Hi, I am interested in buying prostate cancer awareness bracelets to support the cause. Any idea where I can buy bracelets like this that will actually support research? Thanks.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm sure you can get them at the American Cancer Society.Org
2 :
Just pick any online support organization for prostate cancer . . there really isn't any 'official' bracelet . . but each organization sells them for their own purposes . . this is true of all cancer organizations except for breast cancer and the pink marketing and possibly Lance Armstrong and the yellow Live Strong bracelets. All the other cancer organizations decide for themselves the colors and what to sell . . so locate a support group for prostate cancer and buy a bracelet from them.



Read more discussion :