Sunday, May 24, 2009

What kind of bladder damage can occur as a result of prostate cancer

what kind of bladder damage can occur as a result of prostate cancer?
I was told by my urologist I had severe bladder damage as a result of prostate cancer, however, the problems of severe incontinence did not exist prior to surgery.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Did you recieve anytype of treatments after surgery? Like radiation or chemo? I have colon cancer and recieved radiation which has caused scaring in the intestines. The scaring can be very thick and cause blockages.
2 :
my husband had the surgery so far with no complications. but from what i read, they have to cut alot of different things, nerves especially around ur bladder area.




Read more discussions :