Saturday, April 4, 2009

My wife is having an affair while I am battling cancer of the prostate, ideas what to do

My wife is having an affair while I am battling cancer of the prostate, ideas what to do?
We've been married 6 years and I got diagnosed with prostate cancer 3 months ago. I learned just this past weekend she is seeing someone else while I am at work...Her best friend told me this...Now I am at a crossroads what to do. We have 2 children (a 5 yr old and 2 yr old)...i am completely heartbroken and betrayed.
I only hope that her friend is wrong....If it is true, I can't stay with her...I just can't ....comments?
Marriage & Divorce - 18 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should definitely confront her, because if your friend is wrong, you're throwing your marriage away for nothing. If it's true, leave her. No one with a soul cheats on someone who really needs them.
2 :
well, since you cannot communicate with her, ask her bluntly. then decide if you want to divorce.
3 :
Find out if it's true.
4 :
I would ask more questions from the friend so you can maybe catch her, so you know for sure. I would for sure confront her, and kick her out. Things happen for a reason. Have faith that god has you exactly where you need to be. God bless.... Good luck
5 :
Talk to her. See what she has to say.
6 :
Ok find out for sure if she is. Then if she is kick her butt to the curb and take the kids with you. I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. It's women like that, who make the rest of us look bad.
7 :
Focus on #1...that's you; I would not even try to tackle the cheating problem at this point. Overcome your illness, regain energy and leave her. Think of how much better of a person you will be at the end of all these problems!
8 :
Ask your wife if it's true. Don't bring up the best friends name.
9 :
That's horrible. What a rotten bitch! I'm so sorry!
10 :
Well I guess she isn't going to be her best friend for much longer. This may be true but I will say that stress is a B and some may see your unfortunate diagnosis and not know how to handle it. if it is true she may need therapy to help her deal with it.
11 :
Boy you need to dump her ass!! Lose the zero and find yourself a heroooo! :D
12 :
wow i know this is so hard 4 you, but first calm down and talk to her ..be specific ..tell her what ur friend told u ...(i believe this is true) then think about if u r able to forgive and FORGET if not then the best thing to do is to left her.. and u fight for u...and ur kids pray to GOd.. and he will answer! cheerz!
13 :
umm maybe ask for a day off and tell her your going to work leave but come back in and hour or so and just say you weren't feeling well just dont tell that u came home early to see what shes doing... if she is having an affair just divorce.. I REALLY hope your friend is wrong but best of luck to you
14 :
I am sorry you are dealing with so much right now. Obviously, you need to confront the issue head on. Communication! You must ask her about it and discuss it and go from there. My prayers go out to you.
15 :
Buy her some toys and play with her since your not up to the task right now. I hope you beat the cancer it took a friend of my husbands about 7 months to get over the effects of the cancer treatments and about that long to be able to get a erection again, Your wife is a cold hearted ho though
16 :
You need to find out if what her friend is saying, is true. Do not just assume that her friend is right. Verify the information first, then decide what is best for you AND your kids. It is just sickening that people do this to their spouse when they are going through a difficult time. I feel sorry for you having to deal with such an issue when you obviously have so much to think about as it is. I hope everything turns out to be a big misunderstanding so you can dedicate your thought to your health issue. I pray you receive good news from your doctors and a quick recovery follows. Good luck and God bless!
17 :
confront her... and when she denies it, get some help to investigate the matter is it's true then get a divorce... its better to be divorced while you are undergoing treatment than to have her knowing that she is cheating on you.. it will cause you more stress and you deserve someone better.... I hope that she will never get a cent from you because she cheated. the justice system sometime isn't fair..
18 :
If you can get one, hire a private investigator to watch her, or have a friend that YOU trust keep an eye on your house while you're at work. Alternatively, call in one day, park your care somewhere and watch your house from someone else's car. Take pictures if you see anyone coming or going, write down the times, ect. You can google how to catch a cheater, there are loads of ways to do it. Just keep in mind that women do things differently than men and they're extra careful about covering their tracks. Above all, though, GET PROOF before you decide anything. Consider the trustworthiness of her "best friend" -- why the hell did she tell you this? Most women won't rat out their best friends for anything. Be sure that she's not just trying to start crap. If you wife is cheating, then you absolutely should not stay with her. What an unbelievably cold, callous woman to do this to you at such a hard time in your life!




Read more discusssions :