Saturday, May 16, 2009

Do women only care about breast cancer and not care about guys who have prostate cancer

Do women only care about breast cancer and not care about guys who have prostate cancer?
I think it's bad how some women only care about breast cancer and don't care about prostate cancer. Some of them laugh at men who have prostate cancer. Oh so women only care about breast cancer because they don't want their breasts removed? I thought women cared about breast cancer because it can cause death, wow this sure is news to me!!
Cancer - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i don't know of anyone who would laugh about prostate cancer,that's cruel, perhaps because breast cancer is so visible and disfiguring and mutilating to women and their husbands leave them and reconstruction is painful and more surgery?
2 :
I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT (WOMAN LAUGHING, I MEAN)
3 :
I dont think this is true. They are more concerned about what affects their body, but thay are not un sympathetic. My man was diagnosed with prostate cancer at age 3. Had a nut removed, I think no differently of him.
4 :
I don't know what kind of women you know who would think like that but it's not true. My father-in-law has prostate cancer and I care very much. If my husband got it, it would devastate me. So who the heck is saying that. In my circle of friends, we have never laughed at any man with prostate cancer and if I ever saw one that did, I would be very angry with them. If you know a woman or women who laugh at men with cancer, give them a kick where the sun don't shine for me ADD, I had both my breast removed in November of 08. You know what I think about that? I HAVE LIFE, that's what I care about.
5 :
I think women are more concerned about breast cancer because it is more of a personal threat - I have yet to hear of one having prostate cancer. Most women I know are supportive of al people with cancer, no matter what the type. I have never come across one who would laugh at a man with prostate cancer. Maybe you are mixing with the wrong women?
6 :
Prostate cancer is nasty, but very, very, very rarely ever kills anyone....most men with it will die of old age before the cancer kills them. (Not all, but most). Breast cancer strikes women (and men) of ALL ages; we cannot save ALL cancer patients, therefore it makes sense (currently) to focus on where we can get the best "bang for our buck"... Get a grip.
7 :
you talk in generalities that make no sense, so I could give a rats ass what you think.




Read more discussions :