Wednesday, October 8, 2008

is it true that over masturbating can cause prostate cancer

is it true that over masturbating can cause prostate cancer?
i do it once and a while, but not too much but i heard someone say over masturbating can cause prostate cancer.
Men's Health - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
false its a myth
2 :
The opposite is probably closer to the truth. They used to say that you would go blind, too.... gees.
3 :
not true.
4 :
No, of course not!
5 :
It's actually been shown in some studies to reduce the risk of prostate cancer. As long as you don't over do it, there have been zero proven negative side affects.
6 :
Masturbation does NOT cause prostate cancer -- actually, it tends to reduce the chances of getting it. Masturbation has zero negative side affects.
7 :
If that was true, I would have died a long time ago. I'm 55 and I've been masturbating since I was 14. When I was younger I masturbated 3 or 4 times a day.
8 :
no. It says It cannot cause it.



 Read more discussions :