Friday, October 24, 2008

Contemplating if I should get screened for prostate cancer

Contemplating if I should get screened for prostate cancer?
My uncle keeps harassing me to get a prostate cancer screening but I’m scared as SH#T both my father and older brother died of prostate cancer we very much are aware the gene runs in the family. So should I just go and get screened even though I’m only 18 years old?
Men's Health - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is always better to be safe then sorry. If they find something at your age a cure is available:not after you have been walking around with symptoms for twenty years already:then you are way to late. So get it done Colors
2 :
i would DEFINATLY get screened. what is there to lose? just do it.
3 :
Listen to your uncle. He is concerned - and you should be, too.
4 :
You should definitely get screened. I know a friend who had cancer but beat it after the 5 years of it being malignant. If you act now, the same can happen for you! If you have any questions on it, check out this website it has a lot of information that I passed on to my son because it runs in our genes too.



 Read more discussions :