Saturday, September 20, 2008

Can Herbal or Ayurvedic medicines cure prostate cancer

Can Herbal or Ayurvedic medicines cure prostate cancer?
Would like to know if Herbal or Ayurvedic medicines can cure Prostate Cancer which is in the advance stage. ?
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No. If you decide to take anything like that be sure that your medical doctor knows, in case of interactions.
2 :
No, I do not think they will. I had prostate cancer and had proton radiation .. It has no side effects and a 90% cure rate.. I am fine now... It was like I was never sick.. If you would like to know more about it there is a website called PROTON BOB.. It is a really good website.. If you go there be sure and read the Patient Testimonial Section.. You will find that any one who has ever had Prostate Cancer and was treated with Proton Radiation is as sold on it as I am..
3 :
No, there is no hard proof that they can cure cancer. I'd strong recommend sticking to mainstream treatments. If you'd like to take Herbal / Ayurvedic treatments, I'd suggest doing it only as a complement to mainstream treatments. There's some info on alternative treatments for cancer at http://www.cancerdoubts.com



 Read more discussions :